Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Genkai 2

*sigh*

"Underwhelming" is the only description that springs to mind.

Tonight my Linkshell took it upon themselves to run me through my second Limit Break quest. This one involved defeating some Notorious Monsters in the frozen northlands of Xarcabard.

I had wandered up to one earlier in the week just to see how hard it hits and it floored me in less than a minute. It wouldn't even be worth attempting to solo, unlike Dark Spark where I could see a glimmer of hope poking up just beyond the horizon.

Stomping on them with three higher level players helping just didn't bring me any satisfaction. It made the whole ordeal trivial, a chore, a minor inconvenience. I knew this was going to happen too. Hell I didn't even have to properly research the NMs, we just wandered up there and slaughtered them.

This was not an adventure.



I really need to make a point of exploring the Shadowreign era. It turns up cool stuff like this.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Even though G2 wasn't all that challenging, at least now you can do G3. If you want that one to be a challenge, do it solo.

    It's actually pretty fun, especially since you aren't high level.

    ReplyDelete