Sunday, July 11, 2010

On Summoner Burns

Being the sync for Astral Flow burns is boring as hell.

I was leveling Warrior in Gustaberg today and got an invite to one. Let me tell you, standing around twiddling your thumbs for over an hour as folks do the pull is not fun. The exp was great, I guess, but I still have to go skill up now so it's not like I skipped the grind. Jumping into a party is out of the question until I grind up my skills to the point where I can hit things again.

Yeah, not doing that again. A total waste of my time.


None of that...ever again.

1 comment:

  1. The exp for them is great but it is definitely a boring process for the sync target. Just stand there and look pretty while everyone else does the work.

    While it's definitely a fast method, I think it would be better used during merit gains. Of course, we now have Abyssea, so SMN burning merits may already be an outdated topic.

    ReplyDelete